Sunday 25 March 2012

Time slips

      As it traditional, I have left coming up with an idea for a post far too late. However, today I have decided to blame it on the hour change, which left me with less time to think of a subject, which is of course what I would have done with the extra time. So, I've decided to extend that excuse into a whole quasi-philosophical post about time slipping away, assuming I don't run out of it before I get a chance to say anything.
      Basically, time is slipping away. Life is short, etc. There isn't really anything new I can bring to this subject, which is true for everything I write about really, it just happens I've decided to acknowledge it in this post. If you really want to explore this issue, go listen to some Pink Floyd. Because, let's face it, I don't have time to waste telling you about how I don't have time to waste.

No comments: